Friday, October 30, 2009

I live like a hermit in my own head.



Sooooo ...


Sorethroat + Fever + Body aches. Guess these are what I deserve for not being able to resist stingray w chilli, satay, chicken chop ystd evening.


With Fiona, elaine, hazel and Jiayi. I laughed so much that my ribcage and tummy muscles r achin' like nobody's business.

Oh, and 3 Peace managed to win first in yesterday's rugby interclass. My first gold medal in 5 years! All the bodyaches today are totally worth it<3

Currently sweating tons of cold sweat and my brother waz like my nanny for the night.

" Eh whats your temperature? Has it gone down? "

" Have you taken panadol? "

" How warm do you want your water to be? I go boil water. "

" Eh faster take your temperature! "


" Cover your mouth when you're coughing. Later don't take cold shower incase you catch a cold again. "


So my point is that ... I'm sick.


x

2 comments:

KîÑg¬Jã®éÐ said...

3 Peace won!!

jiayi said...

your brother damn girl. get well soon ah!